I have a midterm for the economics class I'm taking on Monday afternoon. It's worth 30% of my final mark and I've read 1/10 chapters for it.
I have a midterm for the accounting class I'm taking on Wednesday evening. It's worth 20% of my final mark and I've read probably 15% of the material for it.
This is not good. Not good at all. Considering under maximum study time I can do something like a maximum of two - three chapters a day this is not good. Moving into a FILTHY apartment and not having help to set up or clean while I'm overloading like a crazy woman was the worst of my ideas I've had in a long time. Terrible idea.
On the plus side, the apartment is getting less smelly by the day although I think I will feel really good once I have accomplished the remaining tasks:
- do laundry -- haven't done it in close to two weeks... starting to run pretty low
- wash the floors - supreme grossness here
- find someone with a carpet cleaner - I know it's overkill but it's seriously gross. just gross. and only going to get worse with increasing heat I'm sure
- write up a letter to get the sink fixed - my bowl that the pipe drains into overflowed today and made a mess. at least this time when i cleaned it up i didn't have to use adsorbent amounts of bleach.
- find a small desk -- my current one is too big for my room so I haven't set it up. boo
- FIX MY INTERNET / find out why it's so sloooooooooooooooow and keeps kicking me off
- hang things on walls. It'd be nice if i wasn't picking my jewelry out of a cardboard box on the floor anymore
No comments:
Post a Comment