Thursday, June 4, 2009

Progress Continues

A quick post for everyone seeing as it is almost 9:30 and I should be out of here for class at 11 by 10:15!

The kitchen is getting cleaner! There's still a lot of work to be done here but it doesn't repulse you away from eating anymore.

My closet is more or less finished now. I've had to put some of the stuff that would normally be on my desk in the closet for now until I get a smaller desk.

I finished the bookshelves in the living room. I now can sit on the couch to watch TV (or study of course!) and not get overwhelmed with the amount of stuff to do because at least I'm staring at a big project that's already done! :)

Well today will consist of Operations Management from 11-2 & Economics from 7-10. I'm hoping to get lots of studying for my OM exam tomorrow morning in between classes. I might even try to fit in some cooking in there too.

Cheerio!

No comments: