Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The difference a day can make

It is surprising some times how much of a difference a day can make.

I was lucky enough to have a really good mind frame for studying today and got a lot done. I also managed to:

  • make it out for a 30 min run
  • make it to the grocery store
  • bake Lenny some "Congratulations, you convocated!" cupcakes for tomorrow
  • cooked some really awesome dinner - fajitas mmmm
  • got my laundry all sorted to do (but unfortunately the laundry room closes at 10pm :( .... laundry tomorrow)
  • tidied up the apartment quite a bit -- I can now walk down the hallway in the middle of the night and not run into anything because there's nothing there! Un miracle!
I also got the wonderful news that my Accounting midterm originally scheduled for Wednesday has been moved to Friday. SUPER happy about that. I also was understanding accounting really well tonight so I'm feeling a lot better about that exam.

Tomorrow, if all goes as planned, I'm going to do my laundry at 8am, be at MDS labs to have my yearly bloodwork done by 9:45ish, be at class from 11-2, meet up with Lenny's mother and brother at 2 for a short bit (their schedule permitting), coming back to the apartment while Lenny convocates to wash the floors (maybe)/vacuum/study/pack, go out for dinner with his family at 6:30pm, travel to Toronto to spend the weekend there. Should be a busy day, but I'm sooooooooooooo looking forward to spending time with Lenny and his family; they are a wonderful bunch. Hopefully the studying goes as well tomorrow as it did today. The goal is one chapter of music and two of economics; we'll see how that goes.

Well I'm off to sleep. Ciao for now!

No comments: