Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Exams exams exams!

My apologies for not posting earlier but I've been busy busy busy studying for many tests and exams. I'm starting to get back into the swing of things with regards to studying up to and including the day before the test.

I've been running a lot more lately; probably about 15km a week. Nothing to stellar but considering I've spend the last few months sitting in a secretary chair I'm happy with my improvements. The real test will be to see if I continue when it's 40 degrees outside.

Still settling into the apartment. This morning I put up my desk and while it is in pretty rough shape, it'll do the trick until I have the moola to buy a newer smaller one.

This weekend I'm going up to Toronto to visit Lenny and attend a party his mom is throwing in honour of his graduation. It really doesn't take much to convince me to trek up to Toronto when there is a large celebration with I) My favourite food and II) Celebrating one of my most favourite people!

I am becoming addicted to Reno shows. HGTV is earning extra points with me during this drab period of TV for having many seasons online with very few commercials. I really hope this is the way of the future. Now that I have my internet connection all sorted out too, I can watch an episode from beginning to end without having to reload it part way through (a luxury I didn't have for the last few weeks!).

Well off to enjoy some good ol Holmes on Homes. Ttyl everyone.

No comments: