Saturday, December 1, 2007

...It's been a while...

So another fun week on the crazy stress front. New discoveries in life include:
  • a potential job with RIM for my upcoming internship
  • a great lesson / actually feeling quite prepared for my jury a week from today
  • discovering that my jury was originally scheduled from 1:15-1:30 (convenient seeing as I have a Finance exam at 2)... now it is scheduled from 1-1:15...
  • finding peace through the early chapters of Deut.
  • exciting chats & thoughts about a general global, cross-denominational church-wide movement towards "returning to roots"... (even though that concept is interpreted different ways)
  • a possible stress fracture in my left foot... whoever told me that if your foot is broken, you shouldn't be able to walk on it was lying (according to my doctor). I should have x-ray results by this time next week to see if that's what I really did [in September and have been resisting going to see a doctor since...].
  • how important it is to have fellow Christians, actively listening to the Lord, helping you find Christ in every action & situation... also extrapolated to how important a Christian partner for life is.
  • finding enjoyment in my journey, even though it is full of busyness
  • it is a very good idea to read the bios of people you're performing with... today I discovered that the tenor for the Hamilton Concert performed at La Scala & in NYC for a while a ways back. Coolios!

Praise God -- only NINE MORE DAYS TO GO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, it's Erin. I am deleting my blog this weekish... so you probably want to take me off of your links list. I also appreciate your subtlety...as well as your excellent demonstration of non-judgemental christian love.