P.S. Mike, I went to drop off your wedding gift tonight and had the best chat with your mom. She is such a proud mum :).... for the others, Mike often comments here and is a friend from Campus Crusade for Christ. He married his sweetheart, Tandy (my former squash partner) on Saturday. I unfortunately couldn't make it back to London for the wedding but from the sounds of Mike's mom, it was quite an *awesome* ceremony. Hopefully when a good picture comes up on Facebook / I get an approval from Mike &/or Tandy to do so, I'll post a picture of them so you can see. God bless the happy couple!
1 comment:
Feel free to post a picture of ME from the ceremony, but I think Tandy might be upset if a picture of her ended up on the public internet somewhere!
Thanks for the good wishes! I haven't seen the gift yet but I am looking forward to it!
Post a Comment