I know some of you reading this don't know me all so well, but I would still appreciate having a variety of opinions to think about concerning my last blog, so post away! Post anonymously if you want to!
Today I became officially single for the holidays. While it is disappointing that things did not work out, I did gain a great friend & for once, have absolutely no regrets with how we tried things out!
Today, while a day of a "last," was a day of firsts: first time I drove into a snowbank; first time I got stuck in a snowbank; and first time I had to call on daddio for help in shoveling myself out of the snowbank. Conveniently I "chose" the snowbank (or perhaps it chose me?) at the end of the driveway to back into so he did not have to come from very far. I have such talent in the winter driving area:-D.
Me thinks that now would be as good of time as any to start practicing as the Staskerator (her new nick name) has gone for a walk and can therefore not bark herself silly (surely her idea of accompanying me no doubt).
Don't forget to post!
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your singleness. Tandy and I are looking forward to seeing you tomorow! Maybe there will be some interesting guys at your table?? :O
Post a Comment