Saturday, December 29, 2007

Home again, Home again

Well after spending the night in Waterwoo with my sister Paula, I arrived back in London today around 2:30. Paula has been kind enough to lend me her car while she visits in Toronto this weekend, so I have wheels until Tuesday. Not only did I get the relief of returning to a puppy-less environment, my apartment is, get ready for it, warm! We've been having serious heating problems here and for once our rooms are actually room temperature. Praise the Lord!

Six trips down to the car later, I managed to get all of my Christmas loot & luggage upstairs. Check it out:
If you look carefully enough, you should be able to see this afternoon's project: putting together a new desk chair. I've heard that



this has the potential for being quite the task to complete using all of the parts correctly, but within 20minutes I had a working chair. Here's a picture of my old "computer" chair (I don't even know if you can call it that...) beside the new and improved edition:


I will post more in the next few days chronicling my time in Brockville now that I am back to high speed Internet.

Before you go, check to see what "viewer" number you are -- there's a count at the very bottom of this page that should reach 2000 sometime this evening or tomorrow. Make sure to post a comment to this entry if you're number 2000 for a special surprise secret quest!

No comments: