That's all I'm really doing right now. Tuesday I spent 16.5hrs on campus on six hours of sleep. That was fun. I feel like I'm on vacation but only in the sense that I'm eating out a lot :S On the plus side, my finance exam went pretty well on Friday, considering I covered well over 1000 pages for it in the 72hrs prior. My jury went OK as well too although it was probably only at 85% of my best - I blame lack of sleep, zero humidity (reeds don't like that at all), & worrying about passing my finance exam 45min later. I did notice that I am becoming more at home on the stage though; definitely growing in my confidence levels.
Tomorrow will be my last big study day as my final exam, accounting, is Monday at 2. Theoretically I should be back to daily posts then!
No comments:
Post a Comment