Today I functioned quite well on just over four... ugh... Going to bed around 1 and getting up around 5:30 did translate into a well-written marketing report and being adequately prepared for the epic Foot Patrol presentation today. I am very thankful this is all over with though.
What does Easter weekend hold for Heather? Writing my organizational report (due Wed), practicing (I got into Domain, btw!), making reeds (sooooooooo needed), sorting though egads of mail (both e-mail and snail mail... my apologies if you're one of the THIRTY-THREE people that have e-mailed me in the last 24hours...), finishing a portion of the doctoral application thinger so it looks like I've actually been working on it for the past few weeks **do do do, shifty eyes**, doing dishes (at least three days worth... maybe more... don't come to visit please), laundry (what is that?), other duties as assigned...
Sleeeeeeeeeeep. Must go to sleeeeep.
No comments:
Post a Comment