Well my reading week is certainly ending out on a bang. My current schedule for tomorrow looks a little like this:
8:00am - Wake up, get ready
9:30 - Depart for Music Building & load car with contrabassoon, regular bassoon & David. Yes that's right folks, David.
9:45 - Depart MB for the house fellowship. The last time I was there was before Andrew left for Mexico and seeing as he's back from an eight- or nine-week trip, let's just say it's been a while...
10:30 - Arrive at the House Fellowship. Drop David off & visit
11:30 - Depart for Burlington
1:00 - Dress Rehearsal for Mahler 4, Songs D'Auvergne, Orpheus & the Underworld
3:00 - Concert
5:00 - Race back to London and presumably eat dinner
6:30 - Dress Rehearsal for my recital on Monday
9:00 - L'Histoire du Soldat Rehearsal.
10:30 - Return car Symphony Hamilton is renting me to do all this (due by 11pm)
This is going to be a *ridiculous* day very much not adhering to the principle of simplicity. The more I do crazy days like this though, the more they become normal and the more at ease I am in stressful situations. Does it count if I take the attitude of simplicity even with a hectic schedule or is that just wishful thinking? Hmmm.
Probably needless to say, but I'm to bed early now. May peace be with you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment