Yay! 2 hrs of work later, I'm officially done about 50% of the DMA Proposal, Part 1. :)
FYI, my favourite part had to be reading about the essay requirement for the Manhattan School of Music:
" It is our intention to get to know you as well as possible through your application and the essay. Your audition and musical credentials help us to learn about you as a musician. The purpose of our essay question is to learn about you as a person. Therefore, in your online application, please write an essay on one of the following topics: "My alarm went off as usual this morning. I got out of bed and walked over to my closet. When I opened the door, I was surprised to see that the interior of my closet had disappeared! I stepped through the door and...." or "In your opinion, what is the greatest challenge that your entire generation faces? What ideas do you have for dealing with this issue?"
Also, I don't think I have mentioned how incredibly THANKFUL I am that I am doing this at a point in history where our beloved friend, Mr. Internet, exists; I cannot imagine the time it would take to collect all of this information via phone calls and university secretariat files :S...
No comments:
Post a Comment