Nothing too exciting to report. This morning I worked up the hill from 8-11 and then came home to nap for most of the afternoon. I'm not really that overtired, but my body seems to be giving out on me with aches and pains that are consistent with me being tired. Anyhoo, after my nap I headed out to the mall to buy a white blouse for my marketing presentation on Thursday. Our group decided that this would work best, but alas, I do not own a single white blouse with a collar! I'm not really sure how this happened... before I came to school I can remember having at least two... I can't recall ever wearing one in London though. Anyhow, I found one at Smart Set that was regularly $38 on for $19, which rung through the cash register as $14. I always feel like a successful shopper when things like that happen, even if the random price difference was out of my control. After shopping I headed back to school to practice & did a decent job of it considering I haven't had any solid practicing time for quite a few days now.
Tonight I've been procrastinating by looking up different travel deals for the free time I will have May-July. It's looking like I'll be doing a summer programs from May 26-June 14 (Windfest) and/or June 15-29 (Domain Forget). After a solid month of playing 5hrs a day, I'm sure I'll be ready for a break!
The Festival of the Sound [http://www.festivalofthesound.ca/] runs July 18-August 10 in Perry Sound, ON. I have wanted to go for the last few years but it never seemed to work out. Perhaps this year :) I suppose I'm also considering checking out either Montreal, Vancouver, or Toronto to check out some potential teachers there. Has anyone encountered any amazing experiences in Canada that I really ought to check out? Now would be the time to share ;)
Anyhoo, I should be off to bed... I'm planning on writing 12 pages worth of Marketing Goodness before 4:00 tomorrow. Should be fun times...
1 comment:
Parry Sound not Perry Sond- you might get lost? mom
Post a Comment