- Paul & I went to see Vantage Point tonight. I am learning to enjoy these more "intense" movies.
- My marketing project is well on the way to being finished. We present this Thursday but there's still a lot of work to be done including writing the 14-page report, which yours truly will be ripping off during the hours of 12 & 12 tomorrow.
- I think I probably have an internship lined up. More to come on that later (things are still being finalized) but I am very excited for a change of scenery!
- I stumbled upon http://doublebassblog.org/2006/11/advice-for-aspiring-music-performance-majors.html today. It is really quite a good article & I think reaffirms that going teacher shopping in the next few years may be more profitable career-wise than just continue on here.
- I made brownies from cocoa today. I LOVE COCOA BROWNIES.
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Random Musings Take 2
Nothing terribly exciting to post so I'll just post away...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment