Monday, February 20, 2012

My first button hole!

So my desire for knitting has been being beat out by the tendinitis in my wrists acting up and the discouragement from having to rip out many-a-rows in my current project. Today however I was able to continue working for about 30 minutes on my sweater project and made my first ever button holes! How exciting! They actually weren't too hard at all.

I'm a little too lazy to get the camera out and take a picture, but here's a pic from the pattern of said button holes:


I'm also doing the pattern in a light green. You might recall this from my posts entitle March Fails (ha!) and The Last Day of March.

Now on to good TV night: How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, Two and a Half Men, Mike & Molly, and Hawaii Five-o. Oh and, with any luck, I hope I will do something else productive in the mean time...

No comments: