Sunday, February 19, 2012

Etsy

I have been falling in love with Etsy lately. For those of you that don't know, Etsy is a site where people can sell their crafts... their Awesome crafts. Where else could you buy something like this:

Irish Beard Beanie Hat - SHIPS in APRIL - Irish Red Chin Beard-  St Patrick's Day

or...


Bridal Statement Necklace - Antique Silver with Rhinestones
This beautiful Bridal necklace

or...

Soft Kitty Warm Kitty - Big Bang Theory - Vinyl Wall Decal

or...

Tree Canopy Portal Wall Sticker

I have spent many a hours checking out their cool stuff in recent days. I wish I could come up with some great ideas for something to sell on there because I think it would be one of the most fun jobs I can currently think of. 

Thank goodness I don't have midterms to be studying for! Nothing like not having much to feel guilty about avoiding :) There are some perks to being in the working world during Reading Week.

No comments: