Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine-y Celebrations

 This weekend was great, filled with delicious food, a trip to the market for a gourmet cupcake treat, and some Beautiful daisies from my honey! I loooooooove having fresh flowers in the house, and thankfully Lenny loves keeping me happy :)  Sorry for the dark pictures; I took them at night...

We had three friends over on Saturday night for a games night, featuring Settlers of Catan, and it was lovely to have some fresh flowers to spice up the house a bit. 

On Sunday, Lenny accompanied me to my first ever coupon swap and we ended up with a lot of goodies including plenty of $1-off egg coupons, free Old Spice product coupons, and free Dove body wash coupons, amongst others. 

Tonight I tried to improve on my lack luster attempt at a curry dinner by baking some cupcakes for dessert (and Lenny's potluck tomorrow). I think they turned out really well. Thanks to my mom for supplying some Wilton Valentine's Day cupcake decorations.


I think I will bring in 10 or so to the office tomorrow. I suspect they won't be too big of a hit as everyone eats super healthy and is on a diet, but I'm sure some lucky students won't mind an offer. 

Lenny has started his own blog by the way. Hop on over to http://guizzetti.ca/blog/ to read about his thoughts and meanderings :)

Happy Valentine's Day all!

No comments: