Wowsers my tendinitis has been acting up recently. I'm not sure if it's the weather, the oodles of mouse clicking I've been doing at work, or a combination of the two. In either case, I've been having lots of cuddles with Sally instead of surfing the net or continuing my knitting project.
Work has been pretty quiet thanks to Reading Week. It's been really nice to have a break in the stress level but it'll also be nice to have more to do once all the students get back.
Sally's been doing really well. Lenny gave her a bath last night after a very muddy run and now she smells so pretty :) Much less like dog :P. She's been really cuddly the last few days which has been pretty nice too.
Well that's it for excitement for now.
1 comment:
I meant to comment a couple posts ago on how much I adore Etsy also, and can waste a lot of time browsing stuff there. So much cool stuff!!
Post a Comment