Thursday, November 3, 2011

I forgot to post our pumpkin pictures from October 31. See if you can guess which one is Lenny's:



Why yes, that is Dr. Who, his favourite TV show. I think I'm going through a simplistic phase these days. It certainly didn't seem to matter for this activity though: we only had one family worth of trick or treaters!

Sally is sleeping like a champ today. Yesterday I took her for a 1-hour walk and then Lenny, not knowing about the walk, took her for a 5km run a few hours later when he got home from work. She seems to be quite content here and has no problems just hanging out for a few hours on the couch while I run around the house doing housework. Yesterday I was even able to vacuum around her while she slept. What a trooper! I'm currently working on a red sweater for her in the following pattern; only 1 more foot worth of knitting to go:

Knit this dog coat for your favorite pup. Shown in Bernat Super Value.

The job search is going really well. It's always tricky to schedule interviews and things while I'm still working, but so far so good. Yesterday I had the first of a three-stage interview for a call centre position, got a call back for a membership representative at a gym near by, and a follow up about an administrative position. It's so strange how things seem to go in waves; I won't hear from anyone for two weeks and then I'll hear about three separate jobs in a few hours.

Well that's it for now. I'm going to go take Sally out for a walk before I head into work again. Tonight we're having another dance lesson so the plan is to tire her out now. Dance lessons are still going really well; we're all smiles and having a lot of fun :)

No comments: