I haven't posted many knitting pictures recently other than Sally's dog jacket because I've been working on some Christmas projects. This first one I decided to keep for myself, so you get to see it!
Cables on the side and a checkered pattern in the middle.
This is a picture of a knitting fail... I bought this pink breast cancer awareness yarn but unfortunately nearly every pattern looks Hideous in this colour. I'm not really sure what to do with it. Ideas? The above picture was some sort of dainty lace thing that really just doesn't work with this pink... It looks so old-lady I can't thing of anyone that would wear it. I'll keep looking through Ravelry.com, but if any of you have suggestions for patterns, please let me know! :)
Well that's it for now. Tuesday I'm going to Hamilton for a trip so if you have any fun suggestions for that as well, fire away!
No comments:
Post a Comment