Today would have been Lenny's dad's 55th birthday. This is the third year I've marked the occasion with Len and it always seems to be a downer of a day for us. Today was no exception with Lenny having troubles with his experiments at school and me having the joy of dealing with Government agencies and being on hold for half the day listening to Pachabel's Canon and Take Five. Sally marked the occasion by peeing Three times in the house after not having accidents for over a week now. Ugh. On the plus side, the dishes are all done (Love waking up to a clean kitchen), I've got zero appointments for tomorrow so I can spend time working through today's to-do list, and for the first time in over three weeks I HAD A SHOWER this morning -- our bathroom renos are near complete! Inevitably, tomorrow will be a better day spent:
- put mail in the mailbox! (I'm sooooooo bad for remembering to do this)
- take Sally to the dog park
- finalizing some paperwork for the university
- return a bassoon I attempted to repair
- soak some cane for a reed making lesson for Saturday
- applying for 4 jobs I found today and following up with 1 other
- make a lasagna for dinner
- maybe put up some Christmas decor with Lenny ?!?!? It still seems early, but the date on the calendar suggests otherwise
No comments:
Post a Comment