Thursday, November 10, 2011

I've been missing Italy a lot lately. Family too for that matter. I stumbled across this picture of Tuscany and my heart sank a little:


I'm feeling a little worn out from the job searching. I do have two interviews lined up though now and that's always a plus. I'm surprised how few people are hiring/advertising that they're hiring this time of year. I would have anticipated that things would pick up more closer to the holidays. Meh. Later today I may or may not apply to some seasonal positions at Best Buy, Future Shop, Lululemon, Jacob, Home Depot, Pandora, and Nine West. Yay for mall shopping time! I'm guessing because Christmas falls on a Sunday this year that the malls will be nutso more than normal. Should be fun!

The bathroom renos continue today. I will post some before- and mid- pictures. Time to get ready for an interview though via a bath as the shower is still yet to come. Can't remember the last time I had multiple baths days in a row but sure am grateful for a) water in the house again and b) a deeper soaker tub. :)

No comments: