Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sally Overload

There's not a whole lot going on in my life right now that doesn't revolve around Sally. Here are a "few" of the most recent pictures of our adventures.

Whenever I come back from leaving anywhere (usually an orchestra rehearsal), she's Super Duper cuddly. I love this pic even though it's a bit out of focus :)


Oh no! Sally kisses! 

Because we've had contractors in the house this week working on our bathroom, Sally has gone on a lot more car adventures this week. I bring along her favourite dog bed and a few toys and she's totally set. Providing I wear her out at the dog park beforehand, she'll fall asleep with in 5 min of getting into the car. She won't sleep while I'm gone and instead anxiously awaits my return, but as long as she's not chewing things she's not supposed to, I guess it's ok. Just contributes to the momma's guilt! Anyhoo, the above picture is from a recent trip to Wal-Mart.

Sally's new favourite thing to do is to chew these compressed raw hide bone things I bought from the dollar store -- 5/$1. They last her between 2-3 days each so they're definitely the best form of cheap entertainment.

 What a champ of a model pose, eh? Here's Sally posing in her first dog jacket that I finished knitting yesterday morning.


Gotta love the 1/2 ear up, 1/2 ear down thing :)


 Top view

Side view

After her wearing the jacket for the afternoon and evening yesterday, I decided it needed some embellishment so this morning I put her name on it. I'm considering adding some faux white fur or something temporarily for the Christmas season, but I'm not sure yet. For now the name will do.


This morning we took Sally to play with her foster mate friends again at the dog park. Her and Wren found the best place to hide when big dogs came a callin'. Ha!

They spent so much time under here. Love this pic to showcase Wren's colouring though.

Lenny playing fetch with Sally at the Dog park. She's very good at the catching and not so great at the retrieving.

Well there you go for a bit of a Sally update. If you have any other ideas for projects to complete during my extended time off, please let me know :)

No comments: