Today was a frustrating day. I spent 30 minutes preparing carrot apple muffins thinking this was good because
a) they were healthy. It was a recipe from my dietitian
b) I was substituting pineapple for apple. Pineapple is something that really bothers my allergies
Unfortunately this was not worth the time as I seemingly forgot that I am also allergic to apples. How does one forget something like that?!? I don't eat apples all that often but you'd think after having a major reaction to apple pie only one week ago, I'd remember that I should avoid apples too. Boo.
The early afternoon was spent on my hands and knees scrubbing the tile floor. I originally was planning on just using a mop however there were very very very stubborn black spots all over the floor that required hand scrubbing. We think it's maybe because the driveway was resealed last week and perhaps we've tracked in some asphalt. Whatever it was a lot of curse words were going through my head.
The frustration continued with dinner when I made my favourite dish, lasagna, but did it with so many healthy substitutions that it really didn't taste that great.
And now to the dishes........
No comments:
Post a Comment