Every once in a while something will come up that shows how Lenny and I grew up just a little bit differently. One of the funnies came up when we were driving in the country and drove by a yard that had yellow ribbons tied around all the trees. Lenny said: "Hey look -- they're having a party!" to which I responded with a very quizzical look... Growing up in the country / around grandparents that lived through the WWII in North America, I knew that a party was not the reason. Have you heard this song?
Today I found another song that kind of accompanies this era, although Lenny has heard of this one. It's one of those warm fuzzy insides song.
I'm sure we'll encounter more as time goes on, but I wanted to make a note of these two before I forgot! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment