Saturday, September 10, 2011

Picture Update

So it has been a little while since the last blog. I don't really feel like sharing much when things are super stressful at work and I don't have anything positive to report.

For now, I'll post some pics from the last little bit.

Last Saturday, Len & I got up early to go to a market outside of town and we got some Amazingly fresh local vegetables for very reasonable prices. Here's some homemade red pepper tomato sauce that Lenny made. Probably THE best sauce I have ever had in my entire life; this guy is so talented with spices.
This is one of the AMAZINGLY delicious items we made with the sauce. We also got a fresh basil plant that was like 2 feet high and had just been picked in the morning. Top that off with some fresh mozzarella and whole wheat pizza dough from the newly reopened Angelo's and it made for one hell of a dinner.

Lenny drizzling the pizza with olive oil. The final step before going in the oven.

Lenny's pizza with the cheese cut a bit differently.
Fresh romano beans. I'd never seen them like this before and I don't think Len had either.


I made some apple carrot muffins and thoroughly enjoyed them for about 15 minutes at which point my lips started tingling and my throat started closing, and I remembered that apples had done this once before about a week prior... so Lenny enjoyed the last 10!

These next two pictures are for my mumsy. She's going to help me decide how to organize my newly purchased things for the front hall.

Option 1

 And option 2, which I think I prefer.

Well there you go -- Pictures! Updates! Oh my!  Grazie per l'attesa (thanks for waiting)!

No comments: