Today Future Shop was having a promotion, and if I made a cake of their logo, they'd give me a $5 gift certificate. So here's the cake:
And here's what I turned it into after:
Lenny was participating in a volleyball tournament today, and seeing as I didn't feel like going for the whole time, I figured if I showed up late with some cake that would = support. The team name was Bazinga, but when he texted it to me the first time, T9 changed it to "no naming"... so what started as a Future shop cake, became a white volleyball cake with No Naming written in green icing, and then became a cake with green icing and Scrabble Chocolate letters... I was so disappointed; a volleyball would've been so much more appropriate, but what can ya do... First two-layer cake = quasi-to-no success. At least the middle didn't cave in and 20% of his team was willing to try it :-/
No comments:
Post a Comment