Last night Lenny and I went to the Lung Lab/Physiology Annual Pig Roast last night. Here are some pics of my very first pig roast!
Yep -- found the right house!
Mr. Piggy, you were so tasty.
The pink decor in the beautiful backyard before another 50 people arrived.
Yao made some delicious spring rolls. This pic also showcases the coolest propane fire pit thing that I've ever seen.
One of the evening activities was the showcasing of luges that some people had built. I didn't know really, but a luge in this sense consists of a contraption that allows alcohol to be cooled by gravity and an ice cavern. Here's the heart one made by using two different sized heart cake pans.
The winning luge consisted of a pink piggy balloon filled with ice. Well, it was filled with ice before it exploded all over one of the Lawson -20 freezers staining the floor pink...
And then in an unrelated picture, this morning I made apple muffins. Apples really don't taste quite that great this time of year, but they still taste really yummy with sugary flour nearby!
No comments:
Post a Comment