The only thing worse than being audited once, is being audited twice in the same year. Enter CRA and OSAP's mission to get Heather.
The CRA audit was easy enough: they just wanted my tuition statements for 2010. I was somewhat anticipating this as even if you're registered in more than one program, as I was, there is no way to have this declared on your T4 or Income Tax statement so the government's view is "hey, why is this girl claiming 3x more in tuition than everyone else in this program?" Ah well. Like I said, easy enough to explain in a letter and mail in.
OSAP, however, has been a lot more tricky. I'm fairly sure I'm having the same problem as with CRA, however, OSAP wants pay stubs - T4s & T4As are not acceptable. This is a disgusting amount of paper as I have had three jobs and have been on a biweekly pay schedule for each of them. In addition, they want everything for 2009 and 2010. Ugh. Then to top it all off, I was able to print 3 pages at home before Lenny's printer started spazzing out. And he's not home for several hours. Hoorah.
Well that's my rant for today. What a terrible way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment