In all the free time at work I've been having, I decided it'd finally be a good time to set up Wifi on my cell phone so that I can send emails, etc. without my computer. After THIRTY minutes walking up the hill in 30-degree weather to visit our lovely friends at Information & Technology Services (ITS), and THIRTY minutes watching them try everything I'd already tried before, I was mighty frustrated. Alas I come home today, google the problem, and this lovely random How To forum tells me within 30 seconds that one of the settings was wrong. I changed it and tada, I have internet. Arg. Man that was such a frustrating experience. Tomorrow should be better though; Internet always makes the boring times go better.
Just thought I'd vent and share. Work is going well, but I'll feel a lot more settled once I have more access to the networks, phones, email, internet, etc.. Nothing else exciting to report, so I'm afraid that'll have to keep you entertained for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment