This morning I had maybe 1/4 cup, if that, of orange juice, and alas my throat is so sore right now that my voice has dropped. :( Let's add orange juice to the growing list of things that have been confirmed allergens. Boo. I haven't been feeling well since last Saturday when I had 4 raspberries fresh from the Guizzetti garden, so maybe I'm just not in the best of shape to "handle" orange juice, but sheesh, 'tis a bit ridiculous.
This week has been really rough health-wise. I think the heat exasperates any ickyness and biking to work hasn't really helped. Work has been very quiet and not overly stressful at all. I'm settling back in with my former co-workers quite nicely and I feel like I'm contributing and feeling productive.
Thursday night Lenny and I went to see Stompin' Tom Conners. Despite the worst sound engineering I've ever experienced, the night was still definitely worth it and Tom was the consummate entertainer; such a heart-warming evening. These were some of my favourites:
Tillsonburg
Ketchup Loves Potatoes -- coincidentally one of my coworker's Wedding Song
Ballad of Stompin' Tom -- by far the saddest song, but gives you an idea about his background
The Hockey Song -- arguably his most famous song
No comments:
Post a Comment