Thursday, July 21, 2011

47

I just want to make a virtual note here that I survived 47 degree weather today. It may have been only 35, but with the humidity, 47 was the high at 4 pm today. Wow. Thanks to a lot of whining and a very kind Lenny, I got a drive to and from work and only had to spend about 30 minutes walking outside for the totality of the day. That aside, even laying down just in front of the fan, I feel like I`m melting... I should mention that I`m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo incredibly grateful that my sister Paula gave us an air conditioner so that we can at least sleep in the cool.

This evening we went out with the dinner club at Lenny`s work to a place near the market called Gambrinus. They have something like 40+ types of beer available so everyone had a good time.

That`s about it for interesting things that happened today.

No comments: