Well here I am, sitting at my new desk(s) (I currently have two... one with a computer, one for "stuff") in my lovely air conditioned office. It looks like the next few weeks won't be terribly busy but I will be using this time to familiarize myself with Dreamweaver, a web-site writing system. I'm a little nervous about this because I really don't remember much at all about web-page design classes in 10th grade... I'm also to look into writing a program for ticket sales... I've also not written any programs since the 10th grade... Thankfully this is stuff I can delegate to other people within the university but I still think I really ought to understand what's going on, even on the most basic level.
Last night there was some more excitement at my twin apartment building. Some of you commented on the story of two guys doing chin-ups from the threshold (right word?) of the main entrance way a few days ago. Anyhoo, yesterday around 2:30pm I awoke to a speeding car and slamming door in the parking lot. I was already kind of awake thanks to eating bad salsa for dinner (whoever says mixing different brands is OK, is not OK...) so I got up to see what all the commotion was about. Turns out there were two police cars, and shortly after, an ambulance, parking to go into my twin apartment building. I stayed up for 45min trying to figure out what was going on, but to no avail. Having to get up in just a few hours for work, I went back to sleep. Perhaps there will be an exciting story on the news tonight that I can share tomorrow.
Well I'm off to see what the internet can teach me about Dreamweaver and program-writing...
2 comments:
What language is the program going to be in?
Whatever my little heart desires I think.
Post a Comment