Thursday, August 7, 2008

Dododo ...

Today's work task has been not so exciting -- entering data into a really poorly designed program (thanks Sun Microsystems!). Seriously, if they spent a bit more time developing this calendar application, this task would take soooooooooooooo much less time. The greatest part is that every time you enter an appointment, it opens with a random date (complete with random times) for you to work with. This means a lot of extra clicking even if, hey, by George you're still entering data for 2008 not 2013! I've done so much clicking today that my right arm is kind of sore. Eeeks.

I love having a dish washer. I have only used it twice now, but it certainly is handy when you can't even think about running hot water because your apartment is so warm. Yay for Maytag :)

My next upcoming concert is all Beatles music, complete with "big bassoon solos". It should be much fun. Any concert where the audience is allowed to drink beer is always fun, to some degree anyways. :)

I am hungry. I brought my lunch today instead of going home (it was supposed to rain). Unfortunately I didn't pack enough to make it through and now my tummy is making noises. It is definitely somewhat distracting.

Well I'm going to finish off for the day. Ciao!

No comments: