Today I walked to work at the awesome hour of 8am. It was sprinkling outside when I left so I grabbed my umbrella. I'm glad that I did but unfortunately by the time I got 1/2 way there, I was *soaked* to the point where my beige skirt was now brown. By the time I got to the engineering building, I'm sure I allowed for a few smiles from the construction workers :-/... By the time I got to work, the only thing dry was my face, thanks to my trusty umbrella. :S Now I am the proud owner of some pants from my store. Yay. And brrr... I'm still cold.
Sorry that the Engwish is really bad in this post but I only had about 1 minute to write it... So there you go. An update.
PS, the curtains/blinds combo is working out well in keeping the heat down in my room. YAY!
1 comment:
I am relieved to hear that the venetian blind convention went sucessfully.
Post a Comment