I have come to the conclusion that I like reading blogs a whole lot more than writing them. Perhaps I will be more inspired once I get the internet hooked up at home and can upload pictures and such things.
Today I finished putting approximately 1700 pieces of paper in chronological order. Even though this may not sound like an interesting job, I was quite entertained by it and was glad to be doing something. Over the next few days I hope to be revising our program templates and, again, familiarizing myself with DreamWeaver. Goodtimes.
I am pretty sure I am going to part ways with Fido, my current phone provider. I have discovered that I can get the exact same services (minus one feature) from Solo for just over $20 less a month. I highly suggest you check out the Solo service plans, particularly if you're looking to save a few bucks.
Well, I'm going to continue to peruse different program options on the web. Ttyl!
1 comment:
Does your store sell those? Bottles of bear, that is? JK = )
Post a Comment