I've been doing really well for freebies this month with various coupon offers and contests. Here are a few of the wonderful things I've managed to score.
So first of all, I don't think I could ever afford to buy something on a regular basis from L'Occitane: a bar of soap is $14. They did however have a fantastic freebie offer on Facebook though for a free 15 mL tube of their best selling shea butter hand cream ($12 value). When I went in to pick it up, I chatted up the sales rep and ended up getting three more samples (two of the one on the right). Everything smells quite lovely. Awesome. :)
Ever since we had a party at our house a few weeks ago when Sally got a silver chip bowl dropped on her by accident, she's been afraid of her silver food dishes. When I was out at PetSmart picking up some gecko food (the worms still creep me out), these cute bowls were on clearance for six dollars! Cue Sally back to eating like a porker!
The $1.77 Olay moisturizer is from Wal-Mart and was bought using a $2 off any Olay moisturizer coupon. I actually really like this smell and am happy to have a purse-sized moisturizer that isn't too oily. The Aveeno lip balm was a freebie that I won in a contest on Livingwell.ca. It's my second free lip balm this month as I got a free one from RCSS because the cashier forgot to mention the deal of the week :)
Lastly, I don't have it in my hot little hands yet, but there's a full size Aveeno moisturizer on its way from the same Livingwell site. I guess I have good luck with the Aveeno contests!
One freebie that did not work out well was a sample of Purex laundry detergent. Turns out I'm highly allergic to the stuff... I still have hives after washing my clothes in it three weeks ago! I re-washed my clothes, but man, my body would just like to say "Bad Idea. Never do this again!" to me for just a little while longer.
I'm hoping today to pick up some more multivitamins by Multibionta: on sale for $11.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart and I have two $10 off coupons from the company's website. If you'd like to find some coupons for yourself, I've found that the database on Mrsjanuary.com has been really excellent for organizational purposes.
No comments:
Post a Comment