Seeing as it's almost the end of January (*ahem), I suppose it's time to post some pictures from the month!
This was the first thing I made with our new Kitchen Aid Mixer: oatmeal M&M walnut cookies. De-licious.
A blanket knitted by Lenny's nonna has been another favourite Christmas gift that is getting a lot of use in our house. Sally isn't normally the cuddly type with Lenny, but throw in this blanket and she thinks it's a pretty sweet deal.
Sally's been doing a lot of this lately. How cute :)
This was Lenny's first use of the Kitchen Aid mixer. My goodness was it delicious. I highly recommend you check out the Wolfgang Puck recipe he used for the dough.
Lenny bought us a bread maker in mid-January and this is a picture of his first loaf! He has wanted one badly for quite some time, but the price never seemed right. Canadian Tire was having a 50% off small appliances sale when we went to pick up an 8-qrt (!) crock pot for a birthday gift, so it was meant to be. We've enjoyed two loaves so far and I'm looking forward to finding some recipes to try myself.
Tonight we're off for a doggie play date and dinner date with my sister Paula in KW. We'll also be giving her boyfriend Michael his birthday gift... from January 1. Hopefully I'll remember to take pictures and post them -- it's a cool gift ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment