Saturday, July 26, 2008

Ode to Penicillin

My goodness am I ever thankful for penicillin and the doctor that would prescribe it for me without swab results confirming strep. SO thankful. I love you like 10th grade math class :)

Nothing terribly epic has happened in the last 24 hours. Yesterday I hemmed 1 1/2 of my 3 pairs of new dress pants from that infamous shopping trip. Not surprisingly that was enough to wear me out to the point of just vegging on the couch opening mail, folding laundry, watching tv, and eating sorbet (mmmm, I love sorbet! Thanks mom!). I tend to "zone out" quite well when I'm sick and not noticing that my bedroom had indeed been painted (courtesy of my landlords) is good evidence of that I'd say. I did vaguely notice that the room smelled different but I had been told that they were coming on Monday or Tuesday so I didn't bother to pay close attention after they finished prepping and left Friday morning. They must have come back while I was working Friday afternoon because I am now the proud owner of a big mean beige bedroom! Hazzaah! On a somewhat related note, I have decided that when I own my first house, painters beige is going to be one of the first things to go.

Well, the librarians are going to kick me out mighty soon as the library is closing in 13 minutes. I won't be able to post tomorrow because they're not open on Sunday's but here's for checking out other people's posts for a change! http://renosfortimothy.blogspot.com chronicles the renovations at the house I was staying at. The concrete pouring is particularly fun to watch!

Ciao for now.

No comments: