Tuesday, July 29, 2008

If only...

I had internet at home I could upload the egads of photos I have, including recent ones from yesterday attending the Venetian Blind Convention, aka putting up my blinds and curtains. Here's for hoping that it helps keep the temperature down in my room. I have been having problems discerning whether or not I'm running a fever, have mild heat stroke, or am just plain to hot at night. No fun at all. There's probably only a few more weeks of this weather left right? :-/

The most interesting thing that has happened today was ringing someone through for $61 in chocolate bars and Evian. They were probably buying it for a group, but still pretty interesting. Well at least as interesting goes for me these days...

Well it's back home for me. I am looking quite forward to dinner -- this 2-hr after and 1-hr before taking the penicillin rules is very tricky meal-wise.

No comments: