Monday, September 10, 2012

To Buy or Not to Buy

My mom gave me a Mastercard gift card for my birthday last month and the money feels like it's literally burning a hole in my pocket lol! I have purchased a nice new purse that I proudly use every day, but I still need to spend the remaining money. I have a few different ideas:


  • New fall clothes from Ricki's. Now that I have an extended job contract for at least another two years, I feel like I should reward myself with some new clothes or something
  • A splurge for the wedding such as one of these awesome stamps (pictured below). I'm not exactly sure what about it intrigues me, but the graphic design just seems so cool, as does not having to write out our address a bunch of times. Because we'll likely be printing directly on to the envelopes themselves anyways, I'm not sure if it's the best idea or not. 

Custom return address stamp WOOD TYPE DESIGN with wood handle


  • Something practical like a tank of gas for one of our many many trips to Toronto this past summer and upcoming fall or a vacuum that sucks up all of Sally's fur like it's its job.
  • Something crafty like a sewing machine. I'm not entirely sure how much I'd use it but every now and then I wish I had one.
  • Dancing lessons. Lenny and I had SO much fun doing this last time, but I'm worried about the amount of time it would require of Lenny and also the mommy-guilt from leaving Sally at home.


Let's see how things turn out shall we?

No comments: