Well it's been quite some time since I last blogged, so I think it's time for some picture updates!
Lenny's supervisor had her birthday over the last little while. Lenny made her a cookie cake and then the blessed Kristina and I decorated it with super duper awesome icing.
These fantabulous flowers lasted forever and were from Lenny's mom's god-daughter Serena. I kept them in our bedroom because it was wicked hot through out the rest of the house and they were soooo nice to wake up to every morning!
Lenny and I started to check out some venues in the Toronto area for our October 11, 2014 wedding. The McMichael Gallery (where there's a lot of Group of Seven paintings) was great!
Here's the McMichael gardens where we'd have an outdoor ceremony. This place would look great in the fall -- Hellllo Humber River Valley!
A car seat blanket that I made for Serena's baby shower. This was knitted sooooo fast!
Our neighbour Kristina made us some great cards for all of our summer birthdays.
Probably my favourite: a birthday card for Lenny's brother Zac (a very avid gardener).
A speedy racecar picture for Lenny's step-sister Meg.
A pretty birthday card for my sista Keely. This picture does not do its prettiness justice.
The best happy part of a funeral we attended for my uncle on Friday: cappucino break in downtown Stouffville. Nom nom nom.
I'm sure there will be more photos to come in the near future but that's about all the interwebs can handle for now I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment