Here's an update on how I ended up doing with the Mastercard still burning a hole in my pocket:
- I still want to buy new clothes but have not yet.
- I have passed on the address stamp because I found something more suitable: free return address labels in our wedding colours and with the same damask style as our invitations. One of the wedding blogs I follow had a list of relevant freebies for your wedding and Vistaprint was Awesome! I was so happy to receive 200 return address labels for about $4.00 worth of shipping. Waaaaay less than a return address stamp :)
- I didn't spend any of the Mastercard money on gas, but we are in Toronto now for a few hours en route to my family's place for the holiday weekend :)
- The sewing machine, vacuum, and dancing lessons are still on my want list... maybe for Christmas.
Wedding planning is still at the fun stage :). I'm really hoping that we will find a place that will accommodate for a morning ceremony and a lunch/brunch reception. Here's where we're at so far:
Places we're still going to see within the next month or two:
- Museum London
- Ivey Spencer Leadership Centre
- Stoneridge Inn & Conference Centre and Rose Chapel
- The London Club
Places we might go see if one of the above does not work out:
- Four Points Sheraton
- Brookside Banquet Centre
- Brescia University College
- Highland Country Club
- Hilton
- Bellamere Winery
Happy Turkey Weekend everyone!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment