I have really been loving me some recipes from this Skinny Taste website lately. This evening I made the
Healthy Baked Chicken Nuggets,
Baked Zucchini Sticks, and marinara sauce. The recipes are all very healthy and have encouraged me to branch out a bit in trying new vegetables successfully. Earlier this week for example, I made the
Italian Wedding Soup recipe only to find out that I've been eating escarole in this soup for many years and just didn't know it! The soup by the way was a-mazing and was gobbled right up. It was also pretty simple to put together.
Other past winning recipes (in my books) from this website include the
Asian Glazed Chicken Drumsticks and the
Baked Broccoli Macaroni and Cheese. I have been meaning to try some of the dessert recipes but haven't yet got around to it. Perhaps you all shall be getting some delicious Christmas items from this website... we shall see!

Tomorrow myself, Lenny, and Vanessa (Lenny's brother Zac's girlfriend) are heading to a bridal trade show in town. I am SO excited to see the sights and score some deals! I'll let you know how it goes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment