There has been a lot of cooking in this house as of late. I've been trying to eat more fruits and veggies, and Lenny is just plain eating more because he's biking everywhere now that it is nicer!
Here are some pics from the last few days.
Lenny's concoction of Jewish artichokes (which are neither Jewish, nor artichokes), blue cheese stuffed bacon-wrapped dates, accompanying aioli, and some bbq'ed salmon.
The beginnings of my favourite breakfast these days: oodles of spinach & some bonus pancetta on this particular day b/c we had some that needed to be used up.
The finished omelette with my new favourite bread.
My first lemon meringue pie. I think I over-whipped the meringue because it didn't quite peak properly. Thankfully it still tasted Delicious.
And finally, a post wouldn't feel complete with out a cute Sally picture. This was taken to demonstrate that when she's exhausted, she sleeps with her tongue partially out of her mouth. How silly is that! We had been out geocaching in the heat for two hours or so and she was wiped!
Well there ya go. Happenings at the Lenny-Heather-Sally household!
1 comment:
Jerusalem Artichokes...
:-)
Post a Comment