Sunday, May 6, 2012

Engagement Party Fun Times

No, no, not my engagement party(s). 


One for a good friend, Andrew (of Andrew's Journey) and his fiancé Bethany last night, and today, Lenny's cousin Serena and her fiancé Wayne.


Andrew's last night was a lot of fun. I miss the regular joy and corny jokes that come with Woodford family celebrations. They are such a welcoming and happy family.


The past few weeks have been fairly uneventful so I feel as though I haven't had much to post. I have been meaning to post a few pictures from my family's gathering for my Grandpa's 85th birthday at the end of April. Here are a few of my favourites:


My grandpa with his kids: Donna, Sharon (my mom), Murray, and Paul

Grandpa with all the grandkids. It's kind of interesting to see just how little we look a like :P

My sister Paula and her boyfriend Mike.

Lenny and I with a nervous Sally.

Not a particularly flattering picture of me, but definitely a funnier one of Sally. :)

In other news, I've officially deferred my acceptance for teacher's college to September 2013. I did it because I can't exactly afford it now nor am I super sure that it's a good idea. This way I get a few more months to figure out what to do with my life! ha! In the meantime, hopefully paying off student debt will bring me joy :)

No comments: