Ya gotta LOVE good news, especially when things have seemed so unstable for so long. I'm happy to report that my current contract has been extended until the end of September (it was originally supposed to end June 30). I really love helping students, dwindling down a pile of paperwork into something meaningful and awesome, and am just so darn happy at my job. Nearly every day, I go home thinking "Man, I love this job!"
Being this happy for a prolonged period of time is quite foreign to me. I don't think I've been like this since I first met Lenny and that was three years ago! Ha! I'm sure finally filling the doggy-void that has been in my heart for a very long time has also helped. In the past few weeks we've gotten to know a couple down the street pretty well because Sally plays with their dog like they're two peas in a pod. She'll literally go bolting across the park (if no one's around, I'll let her off leash) if she smells her pal Guinness. The two of them wrestle and chase until they collapse onto each other while huffing and puffing. It's so unbelievably cute. Like super duper cute. Whenever I break this picture-laziness streak, I'll be sure to post a pic or video of the two of them playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment