So I slept a lot today. I slept from about 3-7 yesterday and then 8-7 last night. I ended up making it until 11 before I fell asleep until 1. After a delicious lunch at the Pickle Barrel with Lenny's family and a brief tour around the mall, we came home where I napped until dinner, and promptly returned to sleep after dinner until now, 11 pm.
While I don't feel super tired any more, I'm still under the weather. To boot, I had some onion rings with lunch that I'm now paying the price for with a super swollen throat. What can I say? I'm a bit of a walking mess right now.
Tomorrow we'll have a birthday lunch to celebrate the five birthdays this month: Zac, Mark, Meg, John, and Nonna. Silvana has ordered spaducci, Zac's favourite, so that should be a lot of fun. I've only had it once here before, but there's nothing quite like bbq-ed meat on a stick. Nom nom!
Well I'm not too sure there's anything else exciting to report. Back to Sex and the City - The Movie!
No comments:
Post a Comment