A weekend filled with fun things = a week of feeling totally unprepared. There are some days I just
struggle to find the time for getting just about any unfun things done. This week I have about half a dozen meetings for one thing or another and I've prepared for zero. I have a class I'm teaching, for which I have a guest lecturer coming, which I feel unprepared for. I also have a lesson coming up on Thursday which I've only practiced once for and things aren't looking good that I'll be able to put in much time for that either (when life gets crazy, practicing and exercising are the first things I choose to drop). I've got a midterm on Saturday I've read 2/8 chapters for. I've also got an online posting on one of those chapters that was due Oct. 12 that I haven't got to yet but have an extension on (well at least I hope I do... the teacher only answers e-mails on Sundays so it's a little tricky). I feel behind on doing website updates and I'm also majorly short on cash and should be picking up as many shifts as possible this month but can't. I'm attending an info session for an employer I'd like to work for tomorrow night and haven't checked out their website or reviewed my resume. I will not be home to cook dinner until Friday of this week and have no groceries and no plan for any food eating this week. On the plus side I've recently lost about 6 pounds (within the last few weeks) and it'd be nice not to ruin that with lots of eating out this week.
You may have guessed by the rambling of this post that I'm so stressed I cannot sleep. It's been quite a while since I've been this high-strung. It's more unpleasant than I remember. Boo. You'd think with answering something like 40+ e-mails yesterday that had been looming overhead that I'd be feeling better today. Well don't you know it's the two e-mails I didn't get to that are causing me stress and mad typing tonight. I've finished both but can't help feel guilty I didn't get to things when I said I'd get to them. A combination of sleeping in too late today (until 10! a near record! guess I still actually
am recovering from my illness) and working 6 hours at the store today. Again need money but neeeeeeed time to actually get things done. I feel like I'm ignoring so many things right now. Ugh.
On the plus side, if you've never tried this bread, you should. It is one of the most awesomest products I've seen come out in a while. YUM.

No comments:
Post a Comment