Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sleeeeepy Heather

Lenny did a 25km trail race yesterday morning at 9. While I am EXTREMELY proud of him for completing such a long race, I am so incredibly tired from getting up to support him, writing a midterm in the afternoon, and then travelling to Waterloo for Oktoberfest until 2:30am. I am so tired today! As such, practising was not so hot (incredible how tired my face was getting!) but I did get a lot of things done off of my to-do list. An amazing amount of things actually. I managed to reduce my 50 e-mails to only 2. A record for the longest time in standing memory.

I'm excited to watch the Amazing Race tonight. It gets me excited for our trip to Italy in the summer. I hope it will be a lot of fun and we don't get too bored or frustrated with the language barrier or each other. I have faith it will be fun though. Viva Italia!

Lenny and I went shopping today. I bought a new dark blue cardigan and a pink shirt. I haven't bought new clothes in a reallllly long time but it was needed. I definitely haven't invested much in updating my wardrobe for fall and now I feel a lot better.

Eating less sugar and more fruit and veggies has been going better lately. I think I'm on a good streak right now. Here's for hoping I can keep it up.

Along the same line, I've been visiting an old classmate's blog a little more regularly lately. It's great for inspiration to exercise and eat well. You should check it out sometime: http://eatrunknit.blogspot.com/

Well that's probably enough journalling for now. TV time!

No comments: